What is Work-Ready?
Work-Ready is a proven and trusted online careers education platform used by thousands of teachers and students across Australia.
Work-Ready understands the time pressure faced by teachers. The platform offers a vast resource of information to assist teachers to prepare their careers education lessons in a fraction of the time.
Work-Ready resources are designed to engage and inspire students.
The program is based on multi-media education methods and includes a digital educator’s handbook, presentation slides, student activities and workshops. It is a ‘plug and play’ solution that gives educators and students the content they need at their fingertips.
We’ve added new features that make Work-Ready even easier to use:
- A search function to find the correct information quickly and easily
- The ability to tailor personalised lesson folders to share with students
- Modules can be used as teaching tools and also shared with students
- We have broken down Work-Ready into 27 modules with specific topics, to help you make more efficient use of your time, and give your students greater focus
- The option for students to register and access all the modules directly
Other features of the program include:
- Online EQUIPD magazine, a vibrant and exciting way to inform students on career pathways
- The Educators’ Community, adding context to the subject with extra information, real life stories, videos and access to employers
Work-Ready provides all the content you need for careers education.
The Work-Ready Program responds to the demand from employers, industry and educators for a comprehensive program that is dedicated purely to preparing young adults for work.
The Program enables students:
- To successfully gain and keep employment, through developing the personal skills, attitudes and behaviours that employers seek
- Learn with an industry focus and have access to industry initiatives.
- To effectively recognise and develop these skills, behaviours and attitudes; preparing them for both the job search process and life in the workforce